sitting, waiting and wishing

Friday, March 1, 2013

Down.

Down a bit.

Got a ticket for coming late 5mins.
Stupid.

It was a heavy raining morning, cars were as slow as snails, no parking so had to park at the furthest parking area, walked in the rain as i had no umbrella, cudnt run as i was scared i might trip and fall. I knew i wud make it on time if i did, but i didnt. Walked as fast as i can in the rain.

mad at myself for not being as selamba as some other people who were also late but got away by, a)illegal parking. b)lie to the boss that they forgot their id. c)beg the boss to bagi muka made excuses.

I cant even remember when was the last time i came in late. Probably more than a year ago.
I had stuffs to say but i was already trembling, trying to hold myself back from bursting.

Seriously, i cant wait to leave this stupid place.

Feel like going to one of those donut shops, buy a dozen and eat them all up by myself, then drink a venti sized coffee, double shot without sugar. That will probably give me a headache and send me straight to bed for the next 12 hours.

4:55 PM

0 friends sharing their thots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment