sitting, waiting and wishing

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

beautiful dream.

..ermm. another weird2 dream after quite sometime. in my dreams last night i saw myself getting ready for err...getting married..? the whole family and friends were in the dream. close and good friends..even the kids, those beautiful lil ones i always call my 'flower girls' .:p. in it my family members were running here n there, ppl cooking and packing stuff. one of my sisters was putting 'inai' on my hands and feet, remember me saying, just make it simple, no weird tattoo-like stuff. i remember that i was feeling as light as air, feeling beautiful, feeling so happy..then it got too real i woke up, just abt 10 mins before subuh. and i thot, of cos it was just a dream. still a dream.

2:24 PM

1 friends sharing their thots

1 Comments:

Walawei..mimpi dkt2 bfore subuh org slalu ckp IS a gud sign.. Ehemm..;)

By Anonymous dotida, at November 25, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment